Gretsch G5410T LMT Ed Tri-Five Electromatic Two Tone Vintage White/Casino Gold Guitar
- Brand: Gretsch
- Condition: New
- SKU: SS3414
- Body Type: Hollow
- String Configuration: 6 String
- Dexterity: Right-Handed
- Body Color: Two Tone Vintage White/Casino Gold
- Country of Manufacture: Korea, Republic of
- Model: G5410T
- Series: Electromatic
- MPN: 2506831505
- Type: Electric Guitar
- UPC: 885978743926
Street Sounds the Largest Authorized Gretsch Dealer in the World is Proud to Offer This!
Gretsch G5410T TRI-FIVE
IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
Color: Two Tone Vintage White/Casino Gold
Guitar Weight: 7lbs. 3oz.
PHOTOS OF ACTUAL GUITAR
30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD
FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S.
With dapper two-tone finishes, matching “Caddy V”-inlay headstocks, chrome hardware and more, the all-new G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic® Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby® is a pure and powerful Gretsch tone machine that captures the snazzy old-school swagger of the classic Bel Air rides of the 1950s. Like all Electromatic guitars, Tri-Five models deliver the fearless electrifying tone that has immortalized Gretsch as the quintessential rock guitars from the very beginning.
Loud, proud and resonant, the G5410T is fully hollow, with a pure Filter’Tron™ voice bursting with power, punch and rip-roaring late-’50s snap.
Premium features include a thinner body (2.5”) for maximum playing comfort, 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid inserts, versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume knobs and three-way pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F holes, smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured rosewood base and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Boasting that ’50s California high-end vibe, the G5410T is decked out in three radiantly cool finishes—Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, and Two-Tone Vintage White and Casino Gold with gold pickguard.
It’s the sound of honor itself—ride and play proud.
- Thinner 2.5” maple body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- White binding and black/white/black purfling
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Vintage-style open back tuning machines
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
- G-arrow knobs
- Chrome hardware
- Available in Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White or Two-Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard, and in Two-Tone Vintage White and Casino Gold with gold pickguard
- Color matched bound headstock with “Caddy V” head inlay
FACTORY WARRANTY INCLUDED
SET UP INCLUDED
FREE SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY
LOCATED IN BROOKLYN, JUST 4 MILES FROM THE ORIGINAL GRETSCH FACTORY CONTAINS ONE OF THE LARGEST INVENTORIES OF GRETSCH® GUITARS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK FRED GRETSCH AND JOE CARDUCCI FOR THERE MULTIPLE VISITS TO OUR SHOP AND CONTINUED SUPPORT OF THE GREATEST GUITAR BRAND EVER PRODUCED
ALL NEW GRETSCH GUITARS INCLUDE FACTORY WARRANTY
ALL USED GRETSCH GUITARS INCLUDE STREET SOUNDS 1 YEAR WARRANTY
ANY GUITAR LISTED WITH FREE SHIPPING IS FOR CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY
STREET SOUNDS 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD INCLUDED
5% RESTOCKING FEE ON RETURNS
Gretsch® is a registered trademark of Fred W. Gretsch® Enterprises.