Gretsch G5655T Electromatic CB Jr. Dark Cherry Metallic Guitar
- MSRP: $1199.00
- You Save: $399.01 (33%)
- Brand: GRETSCH®
- Condition: New
- SKU: SS3208
- Body Type: Center Block Hollow Body Jr.
- String Configuration: 6-String
- Dexterity: Right-Handed
- Body Color: Dark Cherry Metallic
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Model: G5655T
- Series: Electromatic
- MPN: 2509801539
- Type: Center Block
- UPC: 885978416813
GRETSCH G5655T ELECTROMATIC CB JR.
Live and loud, Electromatic® Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch® sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
The G5655T Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. A lower set maple neck offers effortless access and performance, while the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays offers excellent playability.
Its dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit allows you to flexibly harness this instrument’s sonic power.
Boasting stage-stealing style, the G5655T is available in Casino Gold, Dark Cherry Metallic or Jade Grey Metallic with a silver pickguard and nickel hardware, including the Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and G-arrow knobs.
- Slightly smaller 14” single-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup controls
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Nickel hardware
GUITAR WEIGHT: 7LBS. 5OZ.
SET UP INCLUDED
STREET SOUNDS 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD INCLUDED
LOCATED IN BROOKLYN, JUST 4 MILES FROM THE ORIGINAL GRETSCH FACTORY CONTAINS ONE OF THE LARGEST INVENTORIES OF GRETSCH® GUITARS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK FRED GRETSCH AND JOE CARDUCCI FOR THERE MULTIPLE VISITS TO OUR SHOP AND CONTINUED SUPPORT OF THE GREATEST GUITAR BRAND EVER PRODUCED
ALL NEW GRETSCH GUITARS INCLUDE FACTORY WARRANTY
ALL USED GRETSCH GUITARS INCLUDE STREET SOUNDS 1 YEAR WARRANTY
ANY GUITAR LISTED WITH FREE SHIPPING IS FOR CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY
Gretsch® is a registered trademark of Fred W. Gretsch® Enterprises.